| || |
* Prepayment is required for all new accounts. Please allow ten (10) business days for company checks to clear before shipment.
* Your first four (4) orders must be paid in cash, certified bank check, cashier’s check, money order or wire transfer. Thereafter, company checks may be accepted upon approval of credit and verification of creditworthiness. Your company name and address must appear on your check and match your account with us. Temporary, personal and postdated checks are not acceptable. We will charge a fee of $30.00 for each returned check and will no longer accept checks after a second returned check.
INSPECTION PERIOD AND ACCEPTANCE:
* Claims for any defects or omissions in shipments must be made in writing within 72 hours of your receipt of the goods. Failure to give us a written notice within 72 hours after receipt shall constitute an irrevocable acceptance of the goods delivered. Any installment shipment of goods that you retain for a period of 72 hours shall constitute an irrevocable acceptance of the goods contained in the installment.
* If you elect to reject any of the goods, you agree to notify us of such rejection in writing within 72 hours of your receipt of the goods, and agree to reship the goods to us in its original condition at your expense within 96 hours after such rejection, otherwise your acceptance of the goods shall be irrevocable and conclusively presumed.
* A restocking fee will be applied to good(s) rejected/returned for credit. $25 minimum charge or 20%, whichever is greater, excluding shipping fee.
* Pictures are required to claim damage/defective merchandise with a copy of the invoice.
* We reserve the right to examine and inspect all returns and exchanges before deciding whether to issue credit to your account.
* We reserve the right to either repair or replace (at our option) the defective or damaged good(s) returned.
* Please note that unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
* All returned shipments must be freight prepaid. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through the freight carrier. Customer is liable for ALL SHIPPING FEES.
* All defective goods that are returned to us must be packed in original boxes with original packaging materials without any writing on the box.
* Goods that have been assembled will not be accepted for return, refund, credit or exchange. We will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed or assembled merchandise.
* We cannot issue cash refunds. Subject to these terms and conditions, we will give credit or exchange only for defective goods or omissions.
* We will not accept or honor charge-backs, debits, returns, offsets, deductions, or claims without our express written consent. We ask that you exercise common business courtesy and notify us of any issues so that we have the opportunity to address your concerns and amicably reach a solution.
* If you are an end user who has purchased our furniture through a store/dealer, please go to your store/dealer for service. The Best Master Enterprises, Inc. is a wholesaler and does not deal with end users directly.
* To reduce and prevent pick-up traffic, all freight companies are required to make an appointment 24 hours prior to arriving at our warehouse.
* All shipments are FOB our warehouse, shipped freight collect.
* Oversized items, and items with glass or mirror(s) cannot be shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS).
* All items, prices and hours of operation are subject to change without notice. When in doubt, please ask for a copy of our current terms and conditions.
* Your purchase order will be considered an offer to purchase goods identified therein. Any acceptance by us is made expressly conditioned upon your assent to these Terms, Conditions and Policies, inclusive of terms that are different from, in addition to, or vary the terms contained in your purchase order or request for quotation, if any.
Any terms and conditions contained in your purchase order or request for quotation that are different from, in addition to, or vary these Terms, Conditions and Policies shall not be binding upon us and we hereby object thereto.
* Price quotations that we issue shall be valid for thirty (30) calendar days from the date of the quotation. Unless otherwise expressly agreed by us in writing, crating charges are not included in quotations issued by us and such charges will be quoted separately upon presentation of your shipping requirements.
* Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, you must remove any goods held by us, for your benefit, from our warehouse within three (3) business days from the date
that you are notified that such goods are ready for pick-up. If you fail to do so, such goods shall be considered abandoned and we may thereafter dispose of such goods in any manner that we deem necessary or proper without any reimbursement or liability. In such event, you will not be relieved of your liability to us.
* All applicable federal, state and local sales, use, or excise taxes are your responsibility and shall be in addition to the price or prices reflected in our quotations and invoices, unless otherwise expressly provided in writing. We have the right and the option to invoice separately and at a later time any such taxes may be imposed.
Applicable tax exemption certificates must accompany any order, unless we already have a valid exemption certificate on file for you.
* DUE TO THE HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PRICES WE OFFER, YOUR SOLE RIGHT TO DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE
CONTRACT PRICE AND THE MARKET PRICE, AND YOU SHALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO CONTINGENT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
OF ANY KIND.
* We will not be liable for any loss, damages, detention, delay or failure to perform in whole or in part, resulting from any cause, contingency, or circumstance not subject to our control that prevents or hinders the manufacture or delivery of the goods.
* The rights and obligations of the parties shall be governed by the law of California, excluding its conflict of laws rules. Any actions arising out of transactions between us shall be heard and resolved in the courts in Los Angeles County, California. The United Nations Convention on Agreements for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to transactions between us.
DIRECT IMPORT PROGRAM:
* A direct import program is available. Please contact with us for additional information and a quotation.
WAREHOUSE AND SHOWROOM HOURS:
* Warehouse open from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Monday through Friday. Strictly no more pick-ups after 4:00PM.
* Showroom open from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM Monday through Friday
NOTE: All measurements, weights and colors are approximates only.
We offer highly competitive prices, great quality, and fast service.
Once again, we would like to thank our loyal customers for their continued patronage and ongoing business. We are glad to be of service.